- While standing in a supermarket queue a lady said to me "Careful the wind might change". Well, needless to say she got a dressing down!
- When working at a retirement home before teaching, a colleague asked me "Why is your face all lopsided?". I'm sorry what? My face is lopsided?
- I was laughing with a friend, and their friend who I didn't know very well said "Gosh! I don't know if you're laughing or crying!".
These comments are very hurtful. I thought adults would have better sense to think before saying something stupid?
So far, so good, Keeny! Love the honesty. The world could use a bit more of that, I think. Pro tip: Although we say "cat" scan, it's actually a CT scan. I only point this out for accuracy, not as a criticism. Take it, leave it, throw it in the bin! It's your blog and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that...Jenn??? I am assuming because of the time and the professionalism it is Jenn?
ReplyDeleteI have added your blog to my favourites list. I love that you are so honest! Your book would be amazing! Can't wait to read more posts! xoxox
ReplyDeleteKeeny, it is Jenn. "Saimmaq" is my user name, but I see NEITHER showed up when I added my comment. Strange, as I did sign in, etc! Good deductive reasoning there, too, by the way! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete